**Types of Data We Collect**
1. Personal Information
2. Usage Information
**Why We Collect Your Data**
We collect your personal data to:
- Provide and improve our services.
- Customize your experience on our website.
- Communicate with you about our products, services, and promotions.
- Analyze and enhance the performance of our website.
**Your Privacy Rights**
You have the right to:
- Access and review your personal data.
- Correct inaccuracies in your personal data.
- Request the deletion of your personal data.
- Opt-out of marketing communications.
Thank you for trusting us with your personal data.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.